[GNUnet-developers] Gnunet Help Please

From: Gamester
Subject: [GNUnet-developers] Gnunet Help Please
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 19:49:44 -0600

Hello Gnunet Dev,

   I'm new to this program and I can't for the life of me get it to work right.  I have installed the latest version of Gnunet for Windows XP and it installed fine but the file search does nothing.  I tried searching for the keyword "gpl" like was stated in the FAQ section and nothing happened.  I got my router ports set to allow 2086, 2087 and 1080 on TCP and UDP and my firewall is currently disabled.  I have a DSL connection and my IP is not fixed so I selected the correct settings upon intial startup of Gnunet.  I have even looked through the QandA here... https://gnunet.org/drupal/ and couldn't find anything that helped.  What could be wrong?  Thanks a bunch for your time.

Thanks again,
Jason