Re: [GNUnet-developers] mac dmg

From: Nils Durner
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] mac dmg
Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 13:13:37 +0200

Hi,

> then you will find out that some of the fink stuff is too old for
> gnunet and
> you would have to install new version from the source.
That was also true for the Windows port of GNUnet. gnunet.org hosts a
few Win32 binaries for 3rd party libraries (libgcrypt, SQLite, zlib,
...) now, so we surely could do that for OS X binaries, too.

To package files that were "make install"ed, I use the scripts available at
    http://www.gnunet.org/download/helpers/pkg/

Rename /bin/install to /bin/install-real and copy the "install" script
to /bin. It logs all (well, almost all) files to /home/install.log.
After running "make install", copy copyInstall.sh to /home, create a
directory "gnunet.bin" and run
    ./copyInstall.sh /home/gnunet.bin > getGN.sh
and
    ./getGN.sh

getGN.sh will copy all files listed in install.log to the newly created
directory.

Hope this helps,

Nils