[GNUnet-developers] a few simple questions are using gnunet tools

From: Krasko Oleksandr
Subject: [GNUnet-developers] a few simple questions are using gnunet tools
Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 16:41:21 +0300

1)
it's possible listing all files, directories, pseudonyms declared(announced) in nods(gnunet network) ? if so as ?
2)
it's possible listing all  files (other) are declared(announced) in  a
pseudonym? if so as ?
3)
on one node (machine)  I create a pseudonym(namespace) (now if I
correctly understood it becomes accessible on all of other to the nods
utility of gnunet-search and no specification unnecessary) as on other
machine(node) to add a file to this pseudonym (namespace) after option
-P ?
4)
what utility does delete entries from announced node files
(dir,pseudonym)??(gnunet-unindex,gnunet-directory)

it is very simple possibly, possibly I write nonsenses. but I so did
not find an answer for these questions.
Do I try to create the set of sh scripts for work from gnunet possibly
someone has work ask to send me on my mail ?