Re: [GNUnet-developers] French translation for gnunet-gtk

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] French translation for gnunet-gtk
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 10:38:52 -0700

On Monday 24 April 2006 09:51, Milan wrote:
> I translated gnunet-gtk 0.7.0b from the .pot available at the official
> GNU translation page.
>
> How can it be adapted to current SVN ? I can update it to the new
> version if needed.

Well, now that I've added your French translation to SVN, you can just
checkout gnunet-gtk from SVN and "$ cd po".
Then run "make update-po" and it'll automatically re-build all of the po files
and merge as necessary.  You can then edit the "fr.po" file directly (and
send diffs).  Alternatively you can wait for the GNU translation page to
update (note that you might want to share your translations with the french
team on the GNU translation page -- just to avoid duplicate work...).

Happy -- eh -- translating! :-)