Re: [GNUnet-developers] more Failure && other :)

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] more Failure && other :)
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 10:13:00 -0700

On Tuesday 25 April 2006 23:46, Krasko Oleksandr wrote:
> hi all
> 1)
> after install/configure new nods ( in  my private gnunetnetwork) get
> constantly on them:
> ========
> апр 26 09:20:22 DEBUG: Handler aborted message processing after receiving
> messag e of type '17'.
> апр 26 09:20:25 Failure at ecrs_core.c:254.
> апр 26 09:20:25 Failure at fs.c:164.
> апр 26 09:20:25 Failure at gap.c:1546.
> апр 26 09:20:25 Failure at ecrs_core.c:254.
> апр 26 09:20:25 DEBUG: Handler aborted message processing after receiving
> messag e of type '17'.
> ========
> what to it reason ??

This is a known bug in 0.7.0c (and the code merely reports that something went
wrong).  Nils is working on this one, don't worry, the bug makes the network
less efficient but it will not do any major harm (except for wasting some
network resources).

> 2)
> does not gnunet-search complete the work after finding of reіult :(
> ??? and only after "ctrl+c". Does it so owe to be ??? how possibly at
> once "on the fly" after finding of result to compel to work
> gnunet-download, at help some hot keys. :)

That's because gnunet-search may find multiple results.  Hence it does not
terminate after finding the first result.  However, you can set a timeout (-t
option) and a maximum number of results (-m option).

I hope this helps.