Re: [GNUnet-developers] Human redable filesizes for gnunet-gtk

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] Human redable filesizes for gnunet-gtk
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 15:49:52 -0700

I see a few minor problems:
a) memory leak -- you need to free the string (in namespace)
b) to free properly with "FREE", you ought to use our internal STRDUP/MALLOC
    instead of glib's (since we might do some extra stuff to the pointers)
c) you removed the old (integer) size field -- we should keep it around to
    make sorting (once we add that) easier
d) you only set the xalign property once, why?

Otherwise, looks good.

Christian