[GNUnet-developers] GNUNet

From: Supra Twin Turbo
Subject: [GNUnet-developers] GNUNet
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 05:40:33 -0000

First off I wanted to say thank you for creating a p2p application that is encrypted.  I was told by a friend to go and check out http://gnunet.org/index.php?xlang=English .  I am running windows xp pro x64 Corp and I was told by a friend that has used this application that it can be "modified" to be added onto windows so that I can use it.  I wanted to know if I can either be added to a mailing list to be notified when there is a version that can be added onto the windows platform.  I know that this application is still in it's "beta" stages and I wanted to commend you.