[GNUnet-developers] Music insertion : metadata creation

From: Milan
Subject: [GNUnet-developers] Music insertion : metadata creation
Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2005 23:42:16 +0200

Hi !

I've just finished some code to create ECRS_MetaDatas from data given by
the user/libextractor. My code lacks now to really insert the files and
the directory if needed. I send you the 3 updated files, I wish somebody
will have the will and the time to finish it for 0.7, else I will do it
for the next version. So bad to stop at this level !

The compilation will only require these libs : GTK+, GLib, gnunetutil,
gnunetecrs, glade. It shoulb be easy to integrate into gnunet-gtk using
the function show_musicinsertdialog ().

Happy hacking and thanks for all the great features in GNUnet 0.7 !

--
Milan
:-:-:-:

"Libérez-vous des systèmes propriétaires... Passez à GNU/Linux"
{ www.gnu.org/home.fr.html --- www.lea-linux.org/intro/ }