[GNUnet-developers] Re: [Help-gnunet] GNUnet webpage moved

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: [GNUnet-developers] Re: [Help-gnunet] GNUnet webpage moved
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 19:50:33 +0100

Hi,

One day, 17 minutes, 2 seconds ago,
Christian Grothoff wrote:
> The GNUnet webpage is moving to a new location, the new URL is
> http://gnunet.org/.  Most of the content has been moved and adjusted, Mantis
> will follow in a couple of days.  Please update your links.  The new webpage
> features an integrated forum/blog/story/poll system at
> http://gnunet.org/drupal/.  Also, the GNUnet CVS has been converted to
> subversion (http://subversion.tigris.org/), which you can browse at
> https://gnunet.org/svn/.

Although I do not want to launch a counterproductive debate, I'm a bit
surprised seeing that you chose to switch to Subversion since (i) the GNU
Project has its own software configuration management system which is
GNU arch [1] and (ii) GNU arch is AFAIK technically superior to SVN (in
particular with respect to distributed development).

Anyway, thanks for your work.  The Drupal thing seems quite neat BTW.
;-)

Regards,
Ludovic.

[1] http://www.gnu.org/software/gnu-arch/