Re: [GNUnet-developers] P2P Report - Computer Science Dept, University o

From: Krista Bennett
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] P2P Report - Computer Science Dept, University of Milan
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 13:52:57 -0500

Simone:

Thanks for your interest in GNUnet - while it would take too long for me
to detail how GNUnet works, the information you're looking for is
available at http://gnunet.org in the Documentation and Papers sections.
As a computer science student, you should have little difficulty
understanding the papers themselves.

As for what makes GNUnet different - it sounds like figuring out what
makes systems different from one another is part of your homework, which
means that you're probably the one who should figure that out ;) (Sorry,
but I have a general policy of not answering homework questions for
students, and I think Christian agrees here!)

Good luck with your report! If you have specific questions after you've
read the papers, you are of course welcome to ask.

Regards,

Krista Bennett

simone sala hath spoken thusly on Sat, Jan 15, 2005 at 02:47:42PM +0100: