[GNUnet-developers] Keywords with file insertion

From: Bram Neijt
Subject: [GNUnet-developers] Keywords with file insertion
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 20:30:06 +0100

Hi all.

I've been wondering about keywords. I'm thinking about adding more
data to the inserted files, then the standard gnunet-gtk insertion
utility does.

Is there any standard to creating extra metadata keywords? If not,
would an addition of keywords like: "songTitle{The gogo song}" and
"hashSHA1{SHHIEKXLITYH}" etc. be an idea?

One thing I would like to be able to do is use use ed2k links and
magnet links to find files on GNUnet AFS.

Any ideas already out there?

Bram