Re: [GNUnet-developers] New keywords format

From: milan
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] New keywords format
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 21:56:35 +0100

Marcos D. Marado Torres a écrit :

> GNUnet uses libExtractor ( http://www.ovmj.org/libextractor/ - take a look) to

extract meta-data from files of arbitrary type.

Yes I know it, since I've (a little) helped to develop some plugins... ;-)

What it meant by 'functions' was which *internal* functions should I use for the new version. Indeed, I wanted to know if the new keyword format had been chosen (see the previous discussions) to develop my music insertion window using these new functions.

On GNUnet's roadmap ( http://ovmj.org/GNUnet/ ) you can see that the port for Win32 is yet to be done.

So that's a real C port. What does precisely means "yet to be done" ?

Milan

Envie de discuter gratuitement avec vos amis ?
Téléchargez Yahoo! Messenger http://yahoo.ifrance.com