Re: [GNUnet-developers] GNUnet 0.6.3a released

From: Glenn McGrath
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] GNUnet 0.6.3a released
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 20:33:53 +1000

On Fri, 6 Aug 2004 13:06:05 +0530
Christian Grothoff <address@hidden> wrote:

> I just recalled something in this context.  Plese try compiling with
> -O0 (no optimizations, export CFLAGS="-O0".  I believe I encounted
> some gcc bug when I worked on this code and the only way to fix it was
> to disable optimizations. - C

Yea, that does the trick for me, i only get one test failure now.

Aug  6 20:27:21  Unable to open /home/bug1/.my.cnf
Aug  6 20:27:21 __BREAK__ at logging.c:297
/bin/sh: line 1: 22235 Aborted                 ${dir}$tst
FAIL: high_db_test_mysql

Maybe i dont have mysql setup properly for that test, dotn know much
about it.

Also, the file gnunet-download.scm isnt included in the tarball, which
breaks builds unless the --without-guile option is used, i should be
able to make a patch quick patch to fix this.

Glenn