[GNUnet-developers] Usage of super queries

From: Hendrik Pagenhardt
Subject: [GNUnet-developers] Usage of super queries
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 13:39:19 +0100

Hello,

watching the stats of my gnunetd (which runs for some months now, with
interruptions) I never once saw a value different from 0 for "# lookup
(super query)". Does this mean that my server never got asked for a
super query block? If yes, what are those used for then? Shouldn't they
enable more efficient downloads by bundling queries? Maybe there is a
bug preventing the usage of super queries?

Ciao,
     Hendrik