Re: [GNUnet-developers] Re: [Help-gnunet] trouble with cvs

From: Marcos D. Marado Torres
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] Re: [Help-gnunet] trouble with cvs
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 15:47:29 +0000 (WET)

Well, I have the latest libltdl3-dev in Debian's package list:

# apt-get install libltdl3-dev
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
libltdl3-dev is already the newest version.
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 521 not upgraded.

, but I don't know how can I see which version of libltdl3-dev it is...

Mind Booster Noori

Marcos Daniel Marado Torres AKA Mind Booster Noori
/"\               http://student.dei.uc.pt/~marado
\ /                       address@hidden
 X   ASCII Ribbon Campaign
/ \  against HTML e-mail and Micro$oft attachments