Re: [GNUnet-developers] Re: URI suggestion

From: Marcos D. Marado Torres
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] Re: URI suggestion
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 19:29:21 +0100 (WEST)

Couldn't the keys be generated using (also) an handle, so that each public key
has a nickname associated to it?

Mind Booster Noori

Marcos Daniel Marado Torres AKA Mind Booster Noori
/"\               http://student.dei.uc.pt/~marado
\ /                       address@hidden
 X   ASCII Ribbon Campaign
/ \  against HTML e-mail and Micro$oft attachments