[GNUnet-developers] CVS access

From: Hendrik Pagenhardt
Subject: [GNUnet-developers] CVS access
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 09:21:14 +0200

As I'd like to have a bleeding-edge version of GNUnet, I routinely
updated my CVS copy of it. Since a few days this is no longer possible,
because of:

cvs server: Updating src/applications/testbed
cvs server: failed to create lock directory for
`/var/cvs/GNUnet/GNUnet/src/applications/testbed'
(/var/cvs/GNUnet/GNUnet/src/applications/testbed/#cvs.lock): Permission denied
cvs server: failed to obtain dir lock in repository
`/var/cvs/GNUnet/GNUnet/src/applications/testbed'
cvs [server aborted]: read lock failed - giving up

Probably a problem with permissions in the newly created directory
'testbed'.

And now, as a little incentive to rectify this ;-), a small patch
necessary to fix a bug concerning using 'AND' with gnunet-search:

RCS file: /var/cvs/GNUnet/GNUnet/src/applications/afs/tools/gnunet-search.c,v
retrieving revision 1.49
diff -r1.49 gnunet-search.c
205d204
<     FREE(keyStrings);
206a206,207
>   FREE(keyStrings);

As using 'AND' from the GTK UI is also not possible at the moment, I
will come up with patch for this, too, but first I'd like to have a
working CVS version again...

Ciao,
     Hendrik