Re: [GNUnet-developers] Reproduceable failure

From: Krista Bennett
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] Reproduceable failure
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 15:28:53 -0500

Igor Wronsky hath spoken thusly on Mon, Mar 31, 2003 at 08:30:26PM +0300:
> I've been tolerating this ultimate mem hogging for over a month
> now and my patience with the involved parties, including
> myself, is growing thin.

All I can say is that 1.) Christian's been in Dresden at a conference for
a week and so obviously hasn't been online much to code, and 2.) while I
can't speak for him (for one thing, I can't get the German accent down :)
I think I vaguely recall him not being able to reproduce the mem-hogging
situation, although I could be mistaken.

Sorry you're feeling frustrated, Igor.

- K

Krista Bennett                               address@hidden
Graduate Student
Interdepartmental Program in Linguistics
Purdue University

     "You're more important than a bowl of spaghetti!" - My mom