[GNUnet-developers] gnunet download problem

From: eric haumant
Subject: [GNUnet-developers] gnunet download problem
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 11:22:45 +0100

Hello,

I work on benchmarking the gnunet content migration while donwloading a
file.
To do so, I've inserted a 100Mbytes' file (it has taken 30 min on a P4
2.4GHz !!).
When I asked for the file from another peer on the network, it starts
downloading the file but after a few minutes (45min on average), it stops
and there is no more activity between my gnunet's nodes. I have to stop and
run gnunet-download once again for the download to continue.

Is there any reason why this is happening and how can it be solved ?
For the moment, I've downloaded only 8Mbytes from the network in 1h30.

Thanks,
Haumant Eric.