Re: [GNUnet-developers] [patch] make distcheck

From: Glenn McGrath
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] [patch] make distcheck
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 16:25:33 +1100

On Sat, 15 Mar 2003 23:33:17 -0500
Christian Grothoff <address@hidden> wrote:

> On Saturday 15 March 2003 11:46 am, Glenn McGrath wrote:
> > make distcheck now runs it reports a couple of errors in the tests
> > it runs.
>
> Can you be more specific? The conftest fails because the
> test-configuration file is not included in the "dist" directory, but
> that's no real problem. I don't get any other errors.

Now i only get the one error, "Can not open configuration files
testconfig.conf", i thought i had two last night.

> I saw that "afs.h" is still done as an EXTRA_DIST. Is there a specific
> reason for that?

Ah, at the time i wasnt sure which Makefile.am was most appropriate for
the afs.h (i dont know why), attached patch fixes it.

> > configure --with-gcrypt has a compile error, it is unrelated to this
> > patch though (i believe)
>
> - --with-gcrypt worked for me before and after I applied the patch.
> Report the details of the problem to Mantis (config.log, error
> messages, gcrypt and autotools versions, etc.), maybe we can then get
> to the bottom of this.

Hmm, "make" works, but "make distcheck" fails when using libgcyrpt.

Its trying to compile gnunet-insert-mult using the gcrypt code but
linking against -lcrypto

I will dig deeper.

Glenn