Re: [GNUnet-developers] Replacing lookup

From: Tom Barnes-Lawrence
Subject: Re: [GNUnet-developers] Replacing lookup
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 20:15:09 +0000

On Tue, Mar 11, Jan Marco Alkema wrote:
> Hello Tom,
> Db2 is developed by IBM in the Mainframe environment. First you have IMS

 Hi Jan Marco, I think we're talking about different "db2"s! I'm looking
at a library libdb2 (also libdb3) by SleepyCat software. It's a similar
sort of thing to GDBM. From what Igor says, sounds like it's little
improvement over that (don't know if the transaction support helps).

 The IBM one sounds interesting, but presumably not appropriate for gnunet
(sounds expensive for a start!)

Tom Barnes-Lawrence