gnugeneration-announce

[Gnugeneration-announce] What do YOU want from GNU Generation?

From: Max Shinn
Subject: [Gnugeneration-announce] What do YOU want from GNU Generation?
Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 17:43:23 -0500 (CDT)

As a part of the ongoing process to make improvements to GNU Generation,
we want to hear from YOU.  If you have any suggestions for changes we
should make to the program, we want to hear them.  We would also like to
know what you like or dislike about GNU Generation, and any other comments
you may have.

Either respond to max at fsf dot org or take a look at:
http://groups.fsf.org/wiki/Suggest_improvements_for_GNU_Generation

P.S. - This is also a task, so if you haven't completed any tasks yet,
this would be a great place to start!

We hope to hear from you!
--
Max Shinn