gnue-dev

RE: Download and install GNUe guide

From: Mai Van, Nguyen (VN - Ho Chi Minh)
Subject: RE: Download and install GNUe guide
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 08:54:37 +0800

Thanks Reinhard for your support,

Nguyen

-----Original Message-----
From: Reinhard Mueller [mailto:address@hidden
Sent: Thursday, November 25, 2010 3:08 PM
To: Mai Van, Nguyen (VN - Ho Chi Minh)
Cc: address@hidden; thi thanh; address@hidden; address@hidden; address@hidden

Dear Mai Van Nguyen

Am Donnerstag, den 25.11.2010, 09:16 +0800 schrieb Mai Van, Nguyen (VN - Ho Chi
Minh):
> I don’t see any icons that I can run your application

I am not sure which kind of application you expect. GNU Enterprise is not an
application, it is a framework to develop database applications.

Please have a look at http://www.gnuenterprise.org/tools/forms/docs/ for some
information on how development of database applications works with GNU
Enterprise.

Thanks,
--
Reinhard Mueller
GNU Enterprise project (http://www.gnuenterprise.org)

Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK
private company limited by guarantee, and its network of member firms, each of
which is a legally separate and independent entity. Please see
http://www.deloitte.com/about for a detailed description of the legal structure
of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited and its member firms.