gnue-dev

Download and install GNUe guide

From: Mai Van, Nguyen (VN - Ho Chi Minh)
Subject: Download and install GNUe guide
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 16:32:24 +0800

Dear Team,

I’m interest in your software GNUe but I don’t know how to install in my laptop ( I’m using a Vista OS ). Could you please send me a guide that help me download and install in my laptop.

Thank you so much,

Mai Van Nguyen
Deloitte Vietnam

Tel: +848 3910 0751 ext 104 | Mobile: +849 8939 3581

www.deloitte.com/vn

Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee, and its network of member firms, each of which is a legally separate and independent entity. Please see http://www.deloitte.com/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited and its member firms.