gnue-dev

Re: [GNUe-dev] Windows Executables

From: Derek Neighbors
Subject: Re: [GNUe-dev] Windows Executables
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 07:19:37 -0700 (MST)

Bajusz Tamás said:
>> do you bundle just wx Driver or do you also bundle GTK2 driver?
> In previous .exe files i'v boundled wx and win32 ui drivers.
> It's possible to add gtk2 too, but it brings about another 6MB!

How hard would it be to bundle like we are for Debian?  That is we could
have GNUeForms-wxWindows.exe, GNUeForms-GTK2.exe, GNUeForms-Win32.exe or
the likes?

What would be great (dont know if it is possible) is to have
GNUe-FormsBase.exe.  Then have the "drivers" have own installs.  Same for
GNUe Common and database drivers... If we are concerned about size.

At this point windows executables of any kind is a plus. :)

-Derek