gnue-dev

Re: [GNUe-dev] Savannah and CVS

From: Jason Cater
Subject: Re: [GNUe-dev] Savannah and CVS
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 09:53:34 -0600

> > What advantages does staying with subversions.gnu.org provide versus
> > moving to our own server?
> >

> Less administration.
> No out of pocket expenses for bad/more hardware.
> The cvs -> web setup would need reworked.
> We'd have to resetup mailing lists(?)

Well, we already incur the first two inconveniences as the server in
question already exists. I don't forsee it being any more administration
than now.

I don't think the cvs->web thing would be difficult to convert.

Mailing lists... ugggh. I don't look forward to converting the history
over.

-- Jason