Re: Assertion failed

From: Dow Drake
Subject: Re: Assertion failed
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2021 23:29:04 +0000

I temporarily commented out the PNP version of the transistor to test -- I
don't really understand why Qucs has two versions, since, for example, a 2N3904
is always an NPN -- this gave much better results. The only issue was with the
output voltage during the pulse fall period -- it should reach zero before the
input pulse does because of the base-emitter drop.

[cid:d5309ec5-8218-47b5-8d1e-a1f9978e187f]

Best,
Dow

PNG image