Re: [Gnucap-devel] d_mos8

From: al davis
Subject: Re: [Gnucap-devel] d_mos8
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2015 23:14:54 -0400

On Saturday 10 October 2015, Felix Salfelder wrote:
> several caps in d_mos8.model (such as Cqgs) are commented
> out. adding them back (to get the full model) results in
> non-convergence.
>
> with two more changes, mainly
>
> -         double VgstNVt = (Vgst - s->voffcv) / (2*T0);
> +         double VgstNVt = (Vgst - s->voffcv) / T0;

That one is strange ....  I don't know why it was 2*T0.

Some regressions changed.  The new results look like probably an
improvement, so I updated that, updated testing status of
d_poly_cap, and pushed to unstable.

Thanks.

This one was the last of the attempts to port spice models using
modelgen.  I think the errors happened because I was interrupted
for some time, then when I went back to it forgot where I was.

This is the one that convinced me that this is not the way to do
it, prompting the development of spice_wrapper as a hopefully
better way to port spice models.