Re: [Gnucap-devel] BSIM plugins with MINGW

From: al davis
Subject: Re: [Gnucap-devel] BSIM plugins with MINGW
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 01:20:05 -0400

On Monday 20 July 2009, Holger Vogt wrote:
> Using the actual 6/11/09 gnucap snapshot, gnucap compiled
> "out of the box" with mingw, but making the plugins failed
> immediately.

Thanks for the info.  I have applied your patches.  (or a variant).
Try it now.

It compiles with mingw as a cross-compiler.  I don't have a way to
test beyond that.

I recommend the old (development) build system (./configure.old)
You probably need to edit the "Make2" file ..  Use "Make2.mingw"
as your starting point.  You may also need to manually set up the
symlink for gnucap-modelgen.  Make2.mingw sets up the extra
files you need for DLL's.

Some spice models still fail.  They fail on Linux too.
The status is documented in the README files.

http://www.gnucap.org/devel/gnucap-2009-07-21-models-bsim.tar.gz
http://www.gnucap.org/devel/gnucap-2009-07-21-models-jspice3-2.5.tar.gz
http://www.gnucap.org/devel/gnucap-2009-07-21-models-ngspice17.tar.gz
http://www.gnucap.org/devel/gnucap-2009-07-21-models-spice3f5.tar.gz