[Gnucap-devel] new subscriber

From: John Doe
Subject: [Gnucap-devel] new subscriber
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2007 21:52:03 -0500

Hello,

I am a new subscriber to the list, and I was wondering if there were any
tasks I could contribute to.  I've developed , linear noise, harmonic
balance, and harmonic balance noise in semiconductor device simulators.  I'm
very interested in participating in software development of circuit
simulators.  Please let me know if there is anyone currently engaged in the
activities I mentioned, and if they would like additional contributors.

Thanks,

Juan Sanchez