[Gnucap-devel] missing info in the models tarballs.

From: al davis
Subject: [Gnucap-devel] missing info in the models tarballs.
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 22:51:52 -0500

You need this info to build them, unless you are lucky..

They are designed to be unpacked in the gnucap core root.
(where src, modelgen, COPYING, and those files are)  so plugins
is one of those.  All of them will create plugins, so if you
unpack them all in the same place, you will get subdirs in
plugins.

If you unpack them anywhere else, you need to edit the
file "Make2".  Change the line GNUCAP_INCLUDE to identify where
the gnucap include files are.

Obviously I do not intend to leave it this way.  Obviously, the
correct way is not obvious!

More info,hopefully a discussion, will follow.  I am treading
new ground here.

To the autoconf lovers ...  If these files use autoconf, it
becomes a run time dependency for gnucap.  That is not
acceptable.  Plugin source is considered to be user data.