[Gnucap-devel] Integration methods

From: nbs_r
Subject: [Gnucap-devel] Integration methods
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 23:54:29 +0900

Which integration methods are currently implemented in gnucap's transient analysis? As far as I can see, only trapezoid and backward-euler is present (e_storag.cc), and gear method falls back to euler. Is there any plan to extend this set?

Also, I would like to hack some other algorithms. How to test the correctness and performance of the integration method? Is there any testbench available reliably exercising integration accuracy and stability? If not, how to isolate this part of analysis? I.e. how to kill time-step control and save all transient simulation data.

Regards,
Andrzej