Re: [Gnucap-devel] New gnucap development snapshot

From: al davis
Subject: Re: [Gnucap-devel] New gnucap development snapshot
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 01:31:00 -0400

Some other changes I forgot ....

Suppression of hyperref warnings from latex runs.  I used grep.
If someone knows a better way, perhaps what is wrong that the
warnings are about, please let me know.

The printed manual has an index.  It did a long time ago, but
got dropped for reasons I don't remember.

Some extra targets in the old build system, which I still use in
development.  It looks like I will continue to use the old
system in development.  The distribution file must include
both.