Re: [Gnucap-devel] Gnucap - looking for development help

From: jbdavid
Subject: Re: [Gnucap-devel] Gnucap - looking for development help
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 23:35:03 -0700 (PDT)

Now that I don't work for a simulator company any more, I could help with the
Verilog-A
Verilog-AMS stuff..
and help to develop a standard way to control the simulation and process
outputs
New list member, Jonathan David.. (I've known Al for a couple of years
already.. )
Ad: Any volunteers in/near Bay area should meet at BMAS. www.bmas-conf.org
(note: I'm the publicity chair.. )  BMAS follows CICC (which conflicts with
CDNlive for users of comercial software..)
Jonathan