[gNewSense-users] CDs and DVDs

From: Will Hill
Subject: [gNewSense-users] CDs and DVDs
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2016 10:53:31 -0500

Hello, I'm a long time Debian user and I'd like to try out GNewSense.   I
think it will be a good fit for my desktop use, best explained here,

http://173.21.66.232/photo_album/chron/desktop/trinity16.html

Your website is mostly down, but I found your mirrors page in a Google cache
which lead me to,

http://mirrors-usa.go-parts.com/gnewsense/

and I'm downloading a live iso.

Will I be able to install from the iso?

I was unable to find a CD of DVD vendor.  Is there a vendor that offers
GNewSense?