[gNewSense-users] Tor Browser problem

From: dww
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Tor Browser problem
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2016 21:40:12 -0400

Hello

I am running the Tor Browser on my laptop which has gNewSense
3.0(Parkes).  Just a couple of days ago suddenly I could not start it up
with 'start-tor-browser' any more with no error message displayed on the
command line. I downloaded the latest version and it still did not work.
I cannot find a log file that may have diagnostic messages.

Does anyone have an idea what is the problem or where I go to look to
help determine the problem?

Thanks
Dennis Worthem