Re: [gNewSense-users] Cant connect to internet

From: arnuld uttre
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Cant connect to internet
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2016 21:49:38 +0530

> On Tue, Mar 15, 2016 at 4:31 PM, Tanzeem M.B
>  <address@hidden> wrote:

> You have asked for the output of lspci
> Please see attachment.

Tanzeem, what people on USENET/mailing-lists/forums usually mean by
saying "post the output of lspci" is:

"post the  output of lspci"

I don't know about gNewsense-users list, what people usually don't mean is:

"post the  output of lspci in attachment"

and what they actually mean is:

"post the  output of lspci here in the post itself, not in the attachment"

Just a bit of advice out of my experience :)

--
http://uttre.wordpress.com/
https://lispmachine.wordpress.com/2012/06/28/c-new-operator/