Re: [gNewSense-users] Suggestion about GDM startup on Gnome 3.12 based d

From: Davide Marchi
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Suggestion about GDM startup on Gnome 3.12 based distro live
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2015 21:47:01 +0100

My problem is that setting GDM as default greeter by dpkg-reconfigure
obtain a black screen where should be GDM greeeter instead. I've try
to set up GDM from startup service but nothing. I've tried running
gdm from console (live session, single user) too.
Do find any errors or warnings in gdm and Xorg log files when this
happens?
This is not simple because running the live system to 5 runlevel, the system freezes.
I will try starting it to single user mode and then report.

With your live do you have encountered similar problems?

many thanks!!