Re: [gNewSense-users] the community and aging packages

From: Patrick Frank
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] the community and aging packages
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2014 12:23:46 +0100

I thought about it for a while whether it would be a bad or good idea to answer "on list" or directly by mail. But maybe this is of interest to other people too:

Where "events.ccc.de" (and I think the wiki as a whole) is down at the moment the Chaos Communication Congress is still ongoing. There is a gopher alternative at http://gopher.31c3.binary.kitchen:70/ with information. The live stream is available at http://streaming.media.ccc.de/ and the non-official video recording of Richard Stallman's talk at:

http://media.ccc.de/browse/congress/2014/31c3_-_6123_-_en_-_saal_1_-_201412291130_-_freedom_in_your_computer_and_in_the_net_-_richard_stallman.html

Enjoy!
Greetings, Patrick.

On Tue, Dec 30, 2014 at 12:05 PM, Narcis Garcia <address@hidden> wrote:
Is there any web page with this referred talk?
Thanks.

El 30/12/14 a les 11:53, Patrick Frank ha escrit: