[gNewSense-users] [Gnewsense-dev] Ucclia alpha 1

From: gino
Subject: [gNewSense-users] [Gnewsense-dev] Ucclia alpha 1
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2014 14:22:16 +0100

I installed the i386 mini-iso image on my laptop but after the
installation the screen appears in text mode without desktop
environment. I did not selected "debian environment" in the section
"select and install software" and I tried to download kde desktop
environment but the result was the same. Should I try to select other
issue on the section "select and install software" or anything else?
Thank you very much.