Re: [gNewSense-users] Gnash

From: Marcus Moeller
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Gnash
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2014 13:16:31 +0200

Am 12.04.2014 12:58, schrieb gino:
I tried Greasenonkey with Linternamagica and Viewtube and works on
Iceweasel for dailymotion, metacafe and youtube. Vimeo instead only
works on Epiphany browser with Gnash. The streaming services on some
sites on Iceweasel not work, the only service that runs well with Gnash
is Bambuser. Thank you for your suggestions.

Vimeo is a bit strange. They seem to have changed their interface recently. The old interface worked without a problem, with HTML 5 video playback, without any plugin.

This week, I have installed Linterna Magica on a machine, and after refreshing vimeo.com, it was again displayed in the old layou. Not sure what it triggered it, but now it works fine again on my machine (even without the plugin).

Greets
Marcus