Re: [gNewSense-users] Huawei E122

From: Keith Ball
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Huawei E122
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2014 11:54:25 +0100

Thanks Bert,

I looked up h-node but as far as I can see the E122 is not mentioned
there either as working or as not working. I've since checked again that
it works with Knoppix and it does but I realise that may not be fully
free.

However most of the other Huawei modems listed on h-node seem to work so
I'm still optimistic....

Keith