Re: [gNewSense-users] Linterna Mágica campaign

From: Ivaylo Valkov
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Linterna Mágica campaign
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2014 12:10:42 +0200

В 12:01 +0200 на 03.03.2014 (пн), Ivaylo Valkov написа:
> В 19:23 +0200 на 28.02.2014 (пт), Ivaylo Valkov написа:
>
> > I know that there were some Linterna Mágica users reading the gNewSense
>
> > We are running crowd funding campaign
>  The campaign ends at the 20th of
> March. We met our base goal. How further can we get?

The Linterna Mágica T-Shirts campaign is over.

Thanks to a Reddit (and probably Linterna Mágica as well) user, we met
our goal at the second or the third day of the campaign. Although only
the base goal was reached the campaign is successful. Thank you!

We decided to use the money from the T-shirts campaign and the donations
relevant to it, to fund a new interesting and exiting project related to
free software.

Stay tuned!