Re: [gNewSense-users] Linterna Mágica campaign

From: Marcus Moeller
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Linterna Mágica campaign
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 21:11:57 +0100

Hi again.

Is it possible to get Linterna Mágica running on gNewSense 3.1?

I haven't used gNewSense for years (I'm with Trisquel). I don't see why
not. It used to work. There is nothing special about the OS. All you
need is a browser with userscripts support and capable video plugin.

I have checked it out and it works fine. Thanks. For my usecase it's not necessary as everything I need works with HTML5 and vlc browserplugin directly.

Greets
Marcus