Re: [gNewSense-users] Linterna Mágica campaign

From: Felipe López
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Linterna Mágica campaign
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 13:17:42 -0500

Hey Free Software users,

I know that there were some Linterna Mágica users reading the gNewSense
mailing list in the past, so I would like to inform them about some of
our latest developments.

We are running crowd funding campaign [1] for Linterna Mágica T-Shirts,
that would help development and spread the word about us. [2]

Our goal is at least 20 preorders for the prints to be produced and
delivered. The campaign ends at 20th of March. Help us get there!

As usual, any feedback (about the campaign or in general) is greatly
valued.

Best of luck with the funding! I share your view on SWF, gnash, etc.

--
Luis Felipe López Acevedo
http://sirgazil.bitbucket.org/