Re: [gNewSense-users] Marketing Suggestion: Put up a Web page about gNew

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Marketing Suggestion: Put up a Web page about gNewSense
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 22:31:57 +0100

Op Thu, 30 Jan 2014 16:23:23 -0000
schreef "Harry Prevor" <address@hidden>:

> - gNS 3.1 is currently "semi-released" in that the netboot images are
> available via <http://gnewsense.org/Main/Download>, but the live
> images are still not released. It fixes the default sources.list and
> installs network-manager-gnome by default. You should probably note
> this in the guide so some users don't get confused when they find
> that some of your issues are already fixed.

Damn, my cover's blown. Now they'll be asking about an ETA for the
live images. :)

I was hoping to release them before FOSDEM [1] (which I'll be visiting),
but I need to revisit at least one bug [2] before I can have
network-manager working in live. I'll do my best.

[1] https://www.fosdem.org
[2] https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?37124