Re: [gNewSense-users] I am not getting install gNewSense

From: Felipe López
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] I am not getting install gNewSense
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2014 09:53:07 -0500

2014/1/7 thiago.zoroastro <address@hidden>
Hi people,

I'm sorry, i should to put the Install with English to do a PrinctScreen and share the error.

008ece480166b6690b432d7e614763ad  gnewsense-live-3.0-i386-gnome.iso

The algorithm provides him with the result of my md5sum on the file. It is the second time I try to install gNewSense 3.0 and the same error. Got to report it because, IRC Channel but without documentation.

My pendrive don't have any problem with other distributions. At least not normally.

It seems you are experiencing a known bug related to creating Live USB media with UNetbootin or LinuxLive USB Creator, which is documented in the Installation manual [1] and reported to gNewSense bug tracker [2][3]. Do you have access to a GNU/Linux system? If so, follow the instructions for GNU/Linux users in the manual [1].

Hope that helps.

[1] http://www.gnewsense.org/Documentation/3/InstallationManual/CreatingTheLiveMedium
[2] https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?39912
[3] https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?39986