Re: [gNewSense-users] irc help

From: Marek Buras
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] irc help
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2012 08:57:00 +0100

Hello!

On Sat, Dec 08, 2012 at 02:13:55PM +1300, Kevin McCready wrote:
> I tried to use IRC but didn't have any success. I've never used it before.
> It seemed there were 20 people "in the room", but I'm not sure if anyone
> saw my message.
>
> Can anyone help me contact gnewsense via IRC?

Looks like you have succesfully connected to Freenode's server and then entered
#gnewsense channel, so everything seems ok. I think people saw your message -
they were away from keyboard at that moment (or even from the machine, because
some users use IRC clients on remote machines and connects via SSH to them).
It depends on timezone too - there are people from all around the World and
I've heard rumors that they sleep sometimes even ;) (fortunately, their
machines not ;))

If you have any problems you can ask questions here too. I'm sure you get
answer if the problem is solvable.

--
Marek Buras
cyfr0n (at) go2.pl