Re: [gNewSense-users] parkes alpha2 installer fails with no network inte

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] parkes alpha2 installer fails with no network interface in lemote yeelong
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 21:00:44 +0200

Joaquín Cuéllar wrote:
I've prepared a usb drive with the files from here :
http://beta.gnewsense.org/gnewsense-three/installer/current/loongson-2f/netboot/
I run the installer, but it fails in the hardware detection part saying
there is no network interface

Sorry, I had uploaded an old build. I uploaded my newest just now, which does have the kernel modules for the ethernet card. Please try again. Thanks for testing.