[gNewSense-users] why not to provide a fully functional gnewsense system

From: Joaquín Cuéllar
Subject: [gNewSense-users] why not to provide a fully functional gnewsense system image?
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 11:22:33 +0200

Hi everybody!

I've been trying out gnewsense for months with my lemote yeelong, and it has been frustrating because the debian installation bug is not repaired yet, and i've been migrating from a fully operational debian machine (with a lot of packages mismatches and errors already unsolved)

So I come here with a question/proposal , and it's why not to provide an already fully operational system instead the installation files? I've just installed gentoo and they provide a very easy (and stable) installation method

Joa